10/16/14

The Dancing Bears Room Service Menu

The Dancing Bears restaurant is located in the High Peaks Resort in Lake Placid, NY. If you know your Olympics history, you'll certainly know that Lake Placid was the site of the 1932 and 1980 winter Olympics. This small idyllic town is located about 4.5 hours north of NYC. It's nestled in the Adirondack mountains with great hiking and outdoor activities in the summer and skiing in the winter. While it was certainly a nice visit away from the city, I don't think I could ever be this far, and I would definitely only come here during the summer.



We came to Lake Placid so I could compete in my 3rd Ironman, and while I wasn't successful in my mission, we still had a great time and will return again next year to finish what I started.

Typically, I don't collect room service menus as they are readily available for anyone to take and most of the time it's printed in the hotel services book usually under dining options, but since this one was a hard copy and looked legit, I took it.

The room service menu was a shorter version than the actual restaurant menu (as is always the case). The food was actually pretty decent. It was mainly American food. I ordered the ribs with sweet potato fries and Saranac Root Beer, which is made locally and Mark had a salad.


P.S. I love ordering room service.

The Dancing Bears Restaurant, 2384 Saranac Avenue
Lake Placid, NY
The Dancing Bears Restaurant

No comments:

Post a Comment