2/6/18

Park Avenue Winter | Spring | Summer | Fall

The restaurant changes its menu and decor depending on the season of the year. We came during the spring time, but I would like to come back during the other seasons to see how the menu and the decor differs. The restaurant smelled of beautiful spring flowers that were hanging throughout the restaurant.


The food is farm-to-table and it was fresh and delicious. The service was professional. The desserts and its presentation was spectacular, creative and divine. It was the real winner.



I wasn't able to collect the main menu because it was too large and hard to hide, but I'm optimistic and up for the challenge next time. I was, however, able to collect the drink menu, which fit perfectly into my jacket pocket. Can you guess which drink I had?


Park Avenue, Park Ave. South @26th St.
New York, NY
Website
Park Avenue Spring

No comments:

Post a Comment