2/6/18

New York New York

A restaurant in Cannes, France that delivers the feeling of being in a New York steakhouse with a French twist. Does it deliver? Well, the decor and ambiance doesn't, but you're in Cannes, so who cares? What it lacks in New York vibe, it certainly makes up for it in the food and flavor.

Funny item on the menu: Jewish burger. I know Jews do love their pickles. Not so sure about tuna steak, though. I should've order the truffle burger but I ordered healthy and got the tuna and avocado salad. It was really really good. Wasn't a fan of the pizza.

The menu was large and made from flimsy paper, so I was able to fold it in half and stick it in my bag.


New York New York, 1 Avenue of Liberty Charles de Gaulle
Cannes, France
Website
New York New York

No comments:

Post a Comment