3/31/16

Shake Shack

It's been almost a year since my last Shake Shack burger. The last one I had was in Philadelphia during our visit for the Broad Street Run in May 2015. I LOVE Shake Shack burgers, especially the Smoke Shack burger, which is what I always order with fries. Yum!


The nearest location to my apt is the flagship Madison Square Park location established in 2004. It closed in the fall of 2014 and reopened in May 2015 for renovations. I had not been there since it reopened until a few days ago, and honestly, I did not notice any significant changes to the exterior of the building or its surroundings, so perhaps most of the changes happened inside of the burger joint. The lines were still long, the outside dining area was exactly the same and the ordering process was no different.

While waiting in line, a worker passed out laminated menus to expedite the ordering process. Imagine how thrilled I was because, well... he made it so easy for me to add another menu to my collection. Since I had a shopping bag with me, I simply put it in my bag and didn't think twice about returning it-haha!


Shake Shack, various locations throughout the US and abroad
Website
Shake Shack

No comments:

Post a Comment