10/4/15

Restaurant Tobogan

From time-to-time, Mark, and some of my friends, will collect a menu for me from their recent trip. I love it because, well, I'm not there so I can't do it, but it's always great when someone brings me a menu from somewhere I've never been even if it's in a foreign language. This is the case with this menu from a trip that Mark collected from Barcelona, Spain this past May from a restaurant called Tobogan.

Looking at the menu, it looks like it is a tapas eatery and has pictures of the food.  The menu items are listed in columns in Spanish, French and English. It also looks like they serve a lot of different tapas. If you're not familiar with tapas, it's basically small plates or appetizers you can share amongst your guests. If you were in Hawaii, you would call this 'pupu' or 'pupu platter'. I suppose every culture has its own version of dishes.

Restaurant Tobogan, Placa Reial 10, 08002
Barcelona, Spain
Website
Restaurant Tobogan

No comments:

Post a Comment